WPWOX Footer Flyout Widget provides you with a fully customizable sidebar where you can add widgets and display them in the pages as a flyout.
Installing this plugin is quite easy. Follow the steps and you are good to go.
Step 1: Download the plugin from the DOWNLOAD Button given below.
Step 2: Go to Plugins> Add New> Upload Plugins > Choose the file and click install.
How to Use it
Once you have installed the plugin and activated it, a new sidebar named Footer Flyout Sidebar is created where you can add widgets to display in the flyout.
Fig. Footer Flyour Sidebar
Then you can customize the features from the admin menu Footer Flyout Settings. For customization features, see the picture and reference below.
Fig. Footer Flyour Widget Settings
- Position of Flyout: Select whether to show the flyout in left or right screen of the screen.
- Show Only Heading first: Select yes if you want to show heading at first and then content after clicking on the heading. This only works when you specify custom heading at 14.
- Show the Flyout on mobile screen: This option is to disable or enable the flyout in mobile screen less than 400px. Select no to disable and yes to enable.
- Disable Animation: To disable the animation of flyout widget, select yes.
- Text Color: Add the hex value of color you choose to use as standard text color.
- Link and Heading Color: Add the hex value of color for links and headings.
- Background Color: Add the hex value of color you choose to use as background color of the flyout.
- Button Color: Add the hex value of color for the close button.
- Button Background Color: Add the hex value of color for the background of close button.
- Button Hover Color: Add the hex value of color for the close button on hover.
- Button Hover Background Color: Add the hex value of color for the background of close button on hover.
- Custom Height: Enter the custom height of flyout in px.
- Custom Width: Enter the custom width of flyout in px.
- Custom Heading: Add the Custom heading in this area that gets displayed in the flyout.
- Custom Css: In this area, you can add custom css to the flyout.
Click the button below to download the plugin.
3,742 total views, 1 views today